· Product made from carefully selected post-consumer jeans, always using first quality denim.
· Sustainable and circular design to facilitate durability, repair and recyclability.
· Confection in Barcelona in the workshop of Back To Eco, in decent and fair working conditions.
· Free shipping (Iberian Peninsula) and first free return (first 15 days).
· Buy now and receive it in 1-2 working days (Iberian Peninsula).
· We recommend handwash but you can also use washing machine with an ecological detergent.
· Dark heavy jeans should not be washed with shirts made of a thin fabric.
Guarantee and end of useful life:
· Free repairs until the end of the product’s useful life. At that moment, you can return the product so that we can recycle it in the best possible way (BCN store).
CO2 and Water Savings:
CO2 saved respect to confection with original raw materials: 493,58 gr CO2 eq
Water saving with respect to confection with raw materials: 651 liters eq
Find out more details about your purchase here